Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Activities for early 2011

I'm finally taking a moment to catch up with our activities for the past few months!  There has been so much going on, that I don't really know where to start!  Here are some examples of what we have been up to...

There was Australia Day, when we took the opportunity to learn about the Australian floral emblems and Australian animals.



The kids also enjoyed decorating some animal masks.....

We have an Emu, Kangaroo and Possum!


We had some trampoline maths!



Meccano creations.....

The Meccano Crane


Some Science.....

The Walking Water Experiment




Excursions....

The Forest Learning Centre


Bonorong Wildlife Park


Science with Dr Rob

We have more excursions to look forward to in the second half of the year, as well as plenty of science experiments and craft.  Another busy few months ahead..... I'll try to be more efficient at keeping up with our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment